Health Care and Social Assistance in Ireland
The Health Care and Social Assistance industry includes a wide range of organizations and businesses that provide medical, dental, and health-related services to individuals and communities. This industry encompasses everything from hospitals and nursing homes to home health care services and mental health clinics.
Some of the subcategories within the Health Care and Social Assistance industry include:
- Hospitals: This subcategory includes general hospitals, specialized hospitals, and clinics that provide inpatient and outpatient care.
- Nursing and Residential Care Facilities: This subcategory includes nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and other long-term care facilities that provide housing and health care services to individuals who are unable to live independently.
- Home Health Care Services: This subcategory includes businesses and organizations that provide home health care services, such as nursing care, physical therapy, and other health-related services to patients in their own homes.
- Outpatient Care Centers: This subcategory includes clinics, medical offices, and other healthcare facilities that provide outpatient services, such as diagnostic testing, minor surgeries, and other medical procedures.
- Social Assistance: This subcategory includes organizations and businesses that provide social services and support to individuals and families, such as child welfare services, homeless shelters, and food banks.
- Ambulance Services: This subcategory includes businesses and organizations that provide ambulance transportation services to patients in need of emergency medical care.
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services: This subcategory includes facilities and organizations that provide mental health and substance abuse treatment services to individuals and families.
- Specialized Medical Services: This subcategory includes businesses and organizations that provide specialized medical services such as rehabilitation, occupational therapy, and physical therapy.