Job Description:An aerospace assembly technician is responsible for assembling and installing various components of aircraft and spacecraft, including engines, avionics systems, and structural components. This position requires a high level of attention to detail and precision, as well as the ability to work with a variety of tools and equipment.
- Assemble and install aircraft and spacecraft components, including engines, avionics systems, and structural components
- Perform inspections and quality control checks on completed assemblies
- Follow detailed assembly instructions and diagrams
- Use a variety of tools and equipment, including hand tools, power tools, and precision measuring instruments
- Work with other technicians and engineers to ensure that assemblies are completed on schedule and to specifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with assembly and/or manufacturing, preferably in the aerospace industry
- Strong attention to detail and precision
- Ability to work with a variety of tools and equipment
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and assembly instructions
- Experience with quality control and inspection procedures is a plus
- Certifications in aerospace assembly and/or welding is a plus.