Aerospace engineering intern
Aerospace engineering interns will work alongside experienced engineers in the design, development, and testing of aerospace systems and components. They will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a variety of areas, including aerodynamics, propulsion, structural analysis, and flight control systems.
- Assist with the design and development of aerospace systems and components
- Participate in testing and evaluation of aerospace systems and components
- Assist with the preparation of technical reports and presentations
- Work with experienced engineers to learn about the latest aerospace technologies and techniques
- Follow safety procedures and guidelines at all times
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program in Aerospace Engineering or a related field
- Strong understanding of aerodynamics, propulsion, and structural analysis
- Proficient in the use of computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Must be able to pass a background check and obtain necessary security clearance if required.