The Business Analyst is responsible for identifying and analyzing business needs, developing and implementing solutions, and managing projects to improve organizational performance. This role involves working closely with stakeholders to understand their business needs, gathering and analyzing data, and developing recommendations for improvements. The Business Analyst is also responsible for communicating with stakeholders, managing project timelines, and ensuring that the solution is implemented successfully.
- Gather and analyze business requirements from stakeholders
- Develop and document business requirements and specifications
- Develop and implement solutions to improve organizational performance
- Communicate with stakeholders to ensure that their needs are understood and met
- Manage project timelines and deliverables
- Ensure that solutions are implemented successfully and meet stakeholders' needs
- Continuously monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the solution
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in business analysis, project management, or a related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with project management tools and methodologies
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong understanding of business processes and systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) and project management software.