The Content Marketing Specialist will be responsible for creating and managing a wide range of content that aligns with our company's overall marketing strategy. This includes creating blog posts, articles, social media content, case studies, whitepapers, and other types of content that will help to attract and retain customers. The Content Marketing Specialist will also be responsible for analyzing and measuring the effectiveness of the content they create and using this data to improve future content.
- Create and manage a content calendar that aligns with our company's overall marketing strategy
- Write and produce various types of content including blog posts, articles, social media content, case studies, whitepapers, and more
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to ensure that all content is aligned with our company's messaging and branding
- Analyze and measure the effectiveness of the content, and use this data to improve future content
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in order to create content that is both engaging and effective
- Ensure that all content is optimized for search engines and is easily shareable on social media
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in content marketing
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis tools
- Experience with SEO and social media marketing
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) and marketing automation platforms is a plus.